On the Road Again

Fitness Plus is having a Christmas Challenge...we are going to Santa Clause, IN. Err, we are walking the distance between FP and Santa Clause. I remember going there as a kid. It's called Holiday World now but.. yeah we aren't actually going. Wouldn't that be fun? Running around with Nikki and Sheila playing with water guns...

Anywho - the Challenge... Walk 150 miles between now and Christmas. Not only that, but do it quicker than anybody else. Let's just say - I have this one in the bag! I forgot to mention the "cheating" part... 15 minutes of Cardio = 1 mile. That means one hour of my Work Out workout video equals 4 miles.

I am taking Billie four miles today. But in order to be the fastest.. we are going to have to ramp it up peoples.

And mucho apologies to all my loyal readers... all both of you. I have been working hard on my newest project - www.thedogtreatjar.com to write about junk on here. It's been motivating though. Imagine how fit I can be if all I do all day is run my internet business. Eer, what I mean is - if that is the only thing on my plate, think of all the time I will have left over for other junk. Anybody else contemplating the next half marathon? Yeah, me neither but it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment