Step two

Step one was to join the wellness center. check

Step two was to sign up for a personal trainer (Amie told me it was the best thing for me to do...and I always do what my children tell me -- ok...you can stop laughing now....and sorry if you read that with liquids in your mouth :-) )

I had no idea it would be so hard to get a personal trainer! It took almost 2 weeks to get someone to call me! But I finally got a call from Ruth and we had our first session yesterday.

After doing all of the 'paperwork' that is included in the first session, we didn't have a lot of time to exercise so I wasn't really sore or anything (which is really a good thing!). The best part? finishing the session with the realization that I'm going to be in MUCH better shape in 6 months! :-)

Now, to go buy separate 'stuff' (shampoo, moisturizers etc) to keep at the gym so I don't need to carry the stuff back and forth (and forget to take important stuff). Besides, I should reward myself for doing my one training session....right?

1 comment:

Amie Marse said...

Absolutely! Go mom :)

Post a Comment