Small Steps = Huge Bounds

I'm totally stoked with myself right now! I did both the lower and upper body workouts on the Jackie Warner "workout" workout DVD. I still couldn't keep up with 100% of the tape, but I definitely improved from last week. I only put the weights down for a little bit, and even then kept doing the routine with empty hands. I was in the living room barefoot so I didn't do the prescribed cardio - too much jumping :) So, I just walked in place or around the room. I think I will hold onto this DVD for a while and see how long it takes me to master it. I am nowhere near ready to do all the planks in the core workout so... I might just purchase this DVD and see what else Netflix has to offer. I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred coming by the end of October, I hope that is a good one. I have heard great reviews about it.
Surprisingly, I can already feel a different in my arms from the weightraining. It's ridiculous I know ;) I'm telling you - we were made for this! I hope you are finding new and interesting ways to keep at it. Each journey is a ton of tiny steps all in a row - keep moving in the right direction!

"Once, someone asked me what pleasure I took in riding so long. "Pleasure" I said. "I don't understand the question." I didn't do it for pleasure. I did it for pain."
- Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment