To my Fellow Bloggers

I am not a fan of the pics. Especially the food pics. Lots of these "watch my personal weight loss journey" blogs are full of pics of the food they are eating. I don't get it. Is it to verify that they really are eating what they are saying? Isn't it tempting people to eat more to see the food on blogs? I don't know. I guess that is why I don't have a lot of friends. I don't get into this let's all join hands and bug eachother about every passing thought...or image for that matter.
Don't get me wrong, the majority of blogs about fitness are great. I love the daily grind of people in the midst of their journey. I am just not a fan of the pics. I love to read about people 70 lbs down, 20 lbs to go....it's very motivating. Looking at pictures of their breakfast however, I could live without. Even before and after pics don't really do it for me, but I would rather that than food.
So this all brings me to our family blog. Obviously it is my blog and I am hoping you chime in...but I understand that it really is my baby :) That being said, if you come across something that would be more motivating for you let me know. Do you want recipes? Weight training routines. I have the time...believe me, I have the time :) Otherwise, I will just keep doing what I am doing.
Tried a little HIIT (high intensity interval training) today but didn't get far... then I took Billie for 4.2 miles. We weren't trucking, but we got done in an hour and 15 minutes.

"Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment