Vitamins...

I think we all know how important vitamins are. Like most health related things, I bet Daddie is the best at being consistent in this area. I would like to be more consistent. So I have dusted off the bottles and refilled my weekly medicine dispenser for daily vitamins. If you are looking to add vitamins to your routine I highly suggest you purchase a weekly dispenser. That way you don't have to sit and open each bottle every morning or evening. I use to take them in the morning, now I take my vitamins at night, right before I brush my teeth. I doubt this makes a difference - I just have been working on a nighttime routine to relax...somehow taking my vitamins mellows me out ;) When I filled the dispenser I noticed I only had a few fish oil tablets left so I got a new bottle tonight at Meijer. Here are the vitamins I am taking:

Fish Oil (with Omega 3 - Heart and Circulatory health - we all have heart disease in our background)
Calcium (with vitamin D - I am a girl and would love to stay strong like grandma marse!)
Super B-Complex
Vitamin C (who wants to get sick?)
Vitamin E
Multi Vitamin

*To each his own on this one but, I get the generic labels of vitamins. Sometimes they are on major sale. For example tonight at Meijer, I got 100 softgels of Fish Oil for 8 dollars instead of 150 softgels of NatureMade Fish Oil for 24.55

I use to take Glucosamine when I was running regularly, but I am not convinced it actually does anything. If my knees hurt more than usual I might add them back in.

"Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it" - Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment