Week 2 of New Plan

Hey peoples ;)
So I started back with Nikki two weeks ago. Nikki was my personal trainer long ago and I have her back for one session a week. I love working out with her, I will surely gush later. For now however, I want to detail what I have been up to since our last session. I am on the ball, let's hope it keeps rolling.
I went to work out with Nikki last Tuesday at 2pm. As usual we did a full body workout with intermittent cardio. I especially loved this slanted fly move we did. Not really sure what it is actually called. I hold on to two ropes (one in each hand) as I lean back. Then as I spread the ropes apart I begin to stand up. Pretty awesome, I was definitely sore!
Tuesday night I went for a walk with Billie. Nothing too huge, maybe a couple miles at a moderate pace.
Wednesday was an off day. I was surprised how little sore I was. I honestly was only sore around my shoulders and that fleshy part between bra strap and shoulder.
Thursday I tried my new workout video. I get Netflix, so I orderd the Bravo TV show "Workout" workout video. It was a lot more tough then expected. I did the lower body section and I couldn't go on. Sweating like a boxer... I just turned in for the rest of the day :)
Friday I got up and was going to take Billie for a walk. We got less than half a mile before getting poured on. After getting home and dry I went back to the "Workout" workout video. I did both the upper body and core portions. Most of the core excercises were planks though, so I cheated on the majority of that!
Saturday I used the row machine I got from Dad this month and cleaned the house. I decided to clean the hallway bathroom - which is for my tennants and I don't know when it was last cleaned. So gross, lots of scrubbing. Actually brought me to sweating on a few occasions. I decided that was enough of that ;)
Sunday (today) I got up and did both the upper and lower body portions of the "Workout" workout video and did a little on the row machine.

My goal for this week is to find a good routine for daily core work. Tomorrow I just have the walk to and from my class. Roundtrip is 3 miles.

Smiles,
amie

I have tons of cool inspirational quotes, I will try to end my posts with them ;)

"You can have excuses or results, not both"

No comments:

Post a Comment